Saturday, May 14, 2011

What a wonderful Day...



 Roo swimming in the pool with mommy---------------->




 <----------------------Daddy and Roo










LUNCH R.I.P. Little friends, you were quite tasty.....















We all had a blast at our Madden Crawfish Boil today, Steven cooked up lotts of those little mudd bugs..



The kids were having fun playing with the little guys before they went into the pot. Maddy told her mommy that crawfish made good pets and that when you took them to the vet it was cheep and that the food they ate was only .70 cents.  There was soooooooo much food Aunt Shelly made like 4 diffrent kinds of salads to go with the crawfish. The kids got into the swimming pool (still a little cold) and I let Riley get in, well we were holding him, he just loved it so much, well until he got to heavy to hold and he had to come out. He was VERY VERY MAD!!! I would love to show pictures but I have no clue how to get them off of the memory card,but I will let Jay do that.. What a day, I LOVE LOVE my family and I am so blessed to have them... Night Love, Valerie............

1 comment:

Donna Madden Interiors said...

Yes, this was a great day filled with many memories. I think our soccer game was special. The weather, omg, could not have been ANY better. Great date. We need to remember that one and hope it repeats itself every year.

Love your blog!